Vibrating / Dosing feeder:
Continuous supply of bulk materials, exact batch supply down to a few grams
Depending on the application you can use an open vibrating feeder or a closed hygienic dosing tube. Both variations are easy to clean.
Together with a vacuum conveyor and a material buffer it is possible to offer different types of weighing. For example, negative weighing or rather dosing with a vibrating feeder can achieve a batch accuracy of down to 1 g per cycle depending on the material.
It is possible to convert a discontinuous material transfer process into a continuous feeder with rates up to 1000 kg per hour.
– Continuous material feed
– Accuracy down to 1 g
(depending on the material)
– More effective and gentle operation
– Easy to clean
– For use in Ex-Zones
– Stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI 316
(product contacted parts)
– Open/ closed U-profile dosing tray
– Closed pipe-profile dosing tube
– Clamp connections at the inlet and outlet
– Length and width of the dosing tube and
tray are variable
– Weighing module
– Dustfree design
– Integrate with sieving
– Quick change sieve insert